This crispy, cheesy appetizer will vanish quickly at your next party or potluck! Be warned these spinach artichoke dip wonton cups are HIGHLY addictive!
Spinach Artichoke Dip Wonton Cups Recipe
I won’t lie to you… when these came out of the oven I ate 4 in a row with no shame… just a little sadness that I had 4 less left to eat.
Trust me when I say you need to try these, you won’t be disappointed!
Skip the separate chips and dip and try this handheld recipe that is sure to impress! Prep the filling ahead of time to make this a quick appetizer for your next night in!
What is in Spinach Artichoke Dip Wonton Cups?
- Spinach, artichokes and cream cheese are the main ingredients for the creamy dip filling. Spiced up with fresh minced garlic, parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese
- Wonton Wrappers can be found at most grocery stores or your local Asian Grocer. They need to be refrigerated so you will find them in the refrigerator section of your grocery store next to the refrigerated salad dressing/dips.
How to make Wonton Cups:
With the help of a mini muffin tin these wonton cups are super simple to make and the filling is as simple as mixing all the ingredients together in one bowl. This is my favorite kind of simple appetizer!
Full Printable Recipe Below
1 Preheat oven to 350°F.
2 Combine all of the filling ingredients in a bowl and mix until fully combined.
3 Lightly grease a mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
4 Gently press each wonton wrapper into the muffin tin. The wrappers will form a cup.
5 Fill each cup with 1-2 spoonful’s of the filling and press down.
6 Top with shredded mozzarella cheese.
7 Bake approximately 10-15 minutes until the edges of the wonton wrappers are golden brown.
These will smell so delicious it will be hard to resist but let the wonton cups cool for a few minutes before digging in.
If somehow you have leftovers, reheat in the oven for 4-5 minutes and they will crispen up again!
AIR FRYER Cooking Option
Use silicone muffin liners or a smaller mini muffin tin that fits in your Air Fryer. Prepare as per the recipe and Air Fry at 350°F for 10 minutes.
Looking for More Simple Appetizers?
Check out some of my popular simple appetizer recipes:
- Simple Delicious Stuffed Mushrooms – Olive Garden Copycat – made with clams, seasoned bread crumbs, and two different cheeses. Then baked drenched with butter and more cheese. They are so easy to make… prepare to be addicted!
- The Best Ever Avocado Egg Rolls – Air Fried – crispy and golden on the outside, creamy and decadent on the inside you have to try these!
- Quick Feta Roasted Red Pepper Dip – this quick and delicious appetizer is the creamiest feta roasted red pepper dip served with warm pitas. This appetizer can be on the table in just 5 minutes.
Disclosure: I only recommend products I would use myself and all opinions expressed here are my own. This post may contain affiliate links that at no additional cost to you, may earn me a small commission.
Spinach Artichoke Dip Wonton Cups
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 8 ounce cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 can artichoke hearts in water, drained and finely chopped (approximately 14 oz. can)
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup chopped frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 garlic cloves finely minced
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper, optional
- ½ tsp salt
- pinch of crushed black pepper
- ¼ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all of the filling ingredients in a bowl and mix until fully combined.
- Lightly grease a mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Gently press each wonton wrapper into the muffin tin. The wrappers will form a cup.
- Fill each cup with 1-2 spoonful's of the filling and press down.
- Top with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake approximately 10-15 minutes until the edges of the wonton wrappers are golden brown. Cool 5 minutes before eating.
- AIR FRYER Cooking OptionUse silicone muffin liners or a smaller mini muffin tin that fits in your Air Fryer. Prepare as per the recipe and Air Fry at 350°F for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes before eating.
– Finely diced red peppers
– Diced cooked crab meat
– Jalapenos for a bit of spice