This quick and delicious appetizer is the creamiest feta roasted red pepper dip served with warm pitas. This appetizer can be on the table in just 5 minutes.
Feta Roasted Red Pepper Dip
On my birthday last year we went to a Greek restaurant and had a tasting menu of all of their signature dishes. After that dinner I had one appetizer on my mind for days, their feta dip served with warm pitas.
I needed this in my life so my mom tested and tested how to perfect this dip and she came up with this amazing recipe.
What is in this dip?
Creamy feta pureed with roasted red peppers, garlic, spices and a splash of vinegar for a burst tanginess.
This dip is as simple as adding all of the ingredients into a small food processor or blender and blending for a few seconds until smooth and creamy.
Serve in a bowl and garnish with crumbled feta, spices, olives (optional).
Serve with warm pitas or vegetable sticks (cucumber, carrot, celery).
Video Tutorial – Feta Dip
Check out my short video tutorial for making this dip here
How to Make Feta Roasted Red Pepper Dip
Full Printable Recipe at Bottom of Page
1 Combine all ingredients into a food process and puree until smooth.
2 Transfer to a serving bowl and top with your desired garnishes.
3 Serve with warm pitas and/or vegetable sticks to dip.
Can this be made in advance?
YES! Make this dip one day in advance and store in the fridge until ready to serve. Making it in advance will enhance the flavors.
Store the dip in the fridge for 3-4 days…. but trust me it will be eaten before then. In our house this dip only lasts 1 day.
I love making this dip ahead of time and bringing it to get together, holiday gatherings, game days, movie nights and more!
Looking for More Easy Appetizers
Try some of my most popular recipes:
- Ham and Cheese Puffs – a delicious and savory delight to enjoy with your family or friends. The recipe is very simple and quick to make.
- Sausage Rolls – a classic snack that are very easy to make with this shortcut recipe. Light and airy puff pastry wrapped around crispy sausage, topped with your favorite toppings and baked until golden brown!
- Shrimp Artichoke Dip – the ultimate easy and creamy appetizer that is perfect for sharing! Packed with flavor from fresh garlic, green onions and Old Bay Seasoning this is a must try dip!
Disclosure: I only recommend products I would use myself and all opinions expressed here are my own. This post may contain affiliate links that at no additional cost to you, may earn me a small commission.
Feta and Roasted Red Pepper Dip
- Additional crumbled feta, chili flakes, kalamata olives and/or dried oregano
- warm pita bread
- sliced vegetable sticks, cucumber, carrot, celery, etc.
- Combine all ingredients into a food process and puree until smooth.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and top with your desired garnishes.
- Serve with warm pitas and/or vegetable sticks to dip.