Shrimp Artichoke dip is the ultimate easy and creamy appetizer that is perfect for sharing! Packed with flavor from fresh garlic, green onions and Old Bay Seasoning this is a must try dip!
Shrimp Artichoke Dip Recipe
Shrimp Artichoke Dip is one of my favorite easy appetizers for a dinner party or movie night! The dip is creamy and garlicky and packed with shrimp and artichokes.
This is a great make ahead appetizer as you can prepare the dip in advance and chill it in the fridge until ready to serve. Just before serving bake your dip and serve with crackers, chips or warm pita bread to serve!
You and your guests will love this creamy shrimp artichoke dip!
What is in Shrimp Artichoke Dip?
- I love this dip recipe because it is made with ingredients I usually have on hand! Fresh or frozen shrimp can be used, normally I use frozen since I always have frozen shrimp in the house. Canned or jarred artichokes are a staple ingredient in my kitchen. They are great to have on hand for a quick dip or pasta recipe.
- Old Bay Seasoning is a unique blend of 18 herbs & spices that is perfect for seafood, it can be found in most grocery stores (Costco included). If you cannot find this seasoning blend you can substitute the 2 tsp called for in this recipe with 1/2 tsp each of garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper.
- The perfect blend of three cheese – mozzarella, parmesan and cream cheese make this the ultimate creamy dip!
How to Make Shrimp Artichoke Dip
Full Printable Recipe at Bottom of Page
1 Preheat oven to 350°F.
2 Dice the shrimp into pea sized pieces. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the shrimp, garlic, Old Bay seasoning and season with salt and pepper. Cook until shrimp is cooked through, approximately 3-4 minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside.
3 In a large bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, mayonnaise, mozzarella cheese, parmesan, parsley, green onion, shrimp and artichokes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4 Transfer the dip to a baking dish and evenly spread out.
5 Bake until golden and bubbly, approximately 25 minutes.
Garnish with parsley and green onion. Serve with chips or pita bread. Enjoy
Can this Dip be Made In Advance?
YES! Follow the recipe as usual, after spreading the prepared dip into the baking dish, cover with foil or plastic wrap and place the baking dish in the fridge.
30 minutes before you are ready to serve take the dip out of the fridge. Leave the dip at room temperature for 5 minutes or while your oven preheats.
Preheat your oven to 350F and bake for approximately 25 minutes, or until golden brown and bubbly!
Looking for More Easy Appetizers?
Try some of my most popular appetizer recipes or check out my whole Appetizer Recipe Collection here
- Stuffed Mushrooms (Olive Garden Copycat) – my Dad absolutely loves mushrooms so I had a goal of making the BEST homemade stuffed mushrooms. These have my Dad’s stamp of approval!
- Philly Cheesesteak Egg Rolls – I love this fun twist on the classic sandwich. It’s a grab and go appetizer perfect for game day or movie nights!
- Broccoli Cheddar Twice Baked Potatoes – level up your baked potato game with this easy cheesy twice baked potatoes with hidden veggies the kids will barley even notice!
Disclosure: I only recommend products I would use myself and all opinions expressed here are my own. This post may contain affiliate links that at no additional cost to you, may earn me a small commission.
Shrimp Artichoke Dip
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 lb shrimp, medium sized, peeled and deveined
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp Old Bay Seasoning, or 1/2 tsp each garlic powder, onion powder, paprika; 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup parmesan, grated
- 8 ounce can artichokes, drained and finely chopped
- 2 tbsp parsley, fresh chopped
- 2 green onion, finely diced
- Chips or Pita Bread, for serving
- Parsley, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Dice the shrimp into pea sized pieces. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the shrimp, garlic, Old Bay seasoning and season with salt and pepper. Cook until shrimp is cooked through, approximately 3-4 minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, mayonnaise, mozzarella cheese, parmesan, parsley, green onion, shrimp and artichokes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the dip to a baking dish and evenly spread out.
- Bake until golden and bubbly, approximately 25 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and green onion. Serve with chips or pita bread. Enjoy!
Sunday 5th of December 2021
Love loved this dish. It was a hit with my whole family! You're site's amazing. You've made a cook out of me :-)