Creamy garlicky alfredo pasta with crispy salty pancetta and sweet peas. One of the simplest yet fancy dinners!
Pancetta and Peas Garlic Alfredo Pasta
This pasta is simple yet impressive. Perfect for an anniversary or celebration dinner. Impress your guests with this dish.
Store bought alfredo sauce can be used but I included my homemade garlic alfredo sauce recipe below. I highly recommend using the homemade sauce recipe.
To read my full homemade alfredo sauce post click here
What is in this Pancetta and Peas Pasta?
Just a few simple ingredients and you will have a beautiful fancy pasta dish to share.
- Pancetta is an Italian salumi made of pork belly meat that is salt-cured. This can be found in the deli or processed meat section of your local grocery store. If you cannot find this ingredient substitute with bacon.
- Shrimp or protein of choice. An additional protein to top the pasta is optional. In this version I am topping the finished pasta with shrimp.
How to Make Pancetta and Peas Alfredo Pasta
Full Printable Recipe Below
1 Saute diced pancetta or bacon, until crispy. Place on paper towel and set aside.
2 Boil water in large pot to cook pasta as per cooking instructions. Add a pinch of salt to water.
3 Reserve ¼ cup of pasta water. Drain pasta and return to pot.
4 Add frozen peas and Alfredo Sauce. Over a low heat, stir completely until the sauce begins to coat the pasta and thicken. To thicken the sauce, add in some reserved pasta water as needed.
5 Add diced pancetta or bacon. Toss in parsley and mix completely.
6 Garnish with grated Parmesan, serve.
My family and I all love shrimp but you can swap the shrimp in this recipe for:
- Lobster Tails
- Make the dish vegetarian by swapping the pancetta for mushrooms and topping with pan fried tofu!
Looking for More Easy Dinner Recipes?
- Teriyaki Salmon and Vegetables – one of the easiest and most delicious 20 minute one pan meals! Tender salmon baked in sweet and tangy teriyaki sauce. Baked in a sheet pan with cauliflower, broccoli and red peppers for a quick dinner.
- Cheesy Bacon Wrapped Chicken with Vegetables – not only a quick and easy one pan meal, it is incredibly delicious and looks like a restaurant quality meal! Your family won’t believe you made this in a flash in one pan!
- Fish Tacos – the perfect fun healthy dinner! Served with mango salsa, cabbage slaw and a fresh tangy lime crema. Each component is so easy to make.
Disclosure: I only recommend products I would use myself and all opinions expressed here are my own. This post may contain affiliate links that at no additional cost to you, may earn me a small commission.
Creamy Garlic Alfredo Pasta with Pancetta and Peas
- 500 grams pasta, of choice (gemelli, penne, rotini, etc.)
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 1 cup diced pancetta or bacon
- 2.5 cups Alfredo Pasta Sauce, store bought or homemade, homemade recipe below
- ¼ cup Parsley, chopped
- Grated Parmesan, to garnish
- Sauté diced pancetta or bacon, until crispy. Place on paper towel and set aside.
- Boil water in large pot of salted water to cook pasta as per cooking instructions.
- Reserve ¼ cup of pasta water. Drain pasta and return to pot.
- Pour the frozen peas and alfredo sauce over the pasta. Over a low heat, stir completely until the sauce begins to coat the pasta and thicken. To thicken the sauce, add in some reserved pasta water as needed.
- Add diced pancetta or bacon. Toss in parsley and mix completely.
- Garnish with grated parmesan cheese and serve. Enjoy!