Teriyaki Salmon and Vegetables is one of the easiest and most delicious 20 minute one pan meals! Tender salmon baked in sweet and tangy teriyaki sauce. Baked in a sheet pan with cauliflower, broccoli and red peppers for a quick dinner.
Sheet Pan Teriyaki Salmon and Vegetables Recipe
This sheet pan teriyaki salmon and vegetables is one of my families favorite dinners. When it has been a long day and we all just want to dig into something delicious and nutritious we make this sheet pan meal.
I am a huge fan of sheet pan meals because they are not only delicious but also a huge time saver in the kitchen!
Not only does everything cook together at the same time but you only have one pan to clean! I’ll admit… washing dishes is my least favorite part of cooking so anything to cut down on a few extra dishes in the kitchen is a win in my books. To make clean up even quick I line my sheet pan with parchment for easy clean-up.
Teriyaki Sauce is a staple ingredient in my kitchen. I always have a bottle of homemade sauce in the fridge. It comes in handy for quick meals including my sheet pan teriyaki salmon.
What is in this Teriyaki Salmon Dish?
- This dish is fully customizable and great for a weeknight dinner. Use any fresh vegetables you have on hand. My favorite mix is fresh cauliflower, broccoli and red peppers.
- Teriyaki Sauce is a great sauce to keep in your pantry. Weeknight meals can come together in a flash with a bottle of this sweet and tangy sauce on hand. Use store bought for this recipe or try my easy homemade teriyaki sauce recipe that I have included in this post and linked here
How to Make Sheet Pan Teriyaki Salmon and Vegetables
This is one of those great recipes that comes together in a flash. Before you know if you will have a delicious meal on the table with very little prep needed!
Full Printable Recipe Below
Check out my short video tutorial here
1 Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with edges with parchment paper.
2 If desired, slice whole salmon fillet into serving sized pieces, or use pre-sliced salmon fillets.
3 Toss broccoli, cauliflower and pepper in the oil and season with salt and pepper.
4 Arrange the pieces of salmon in a line down the center of the lined baking sheet.
5 Add the vegetables on both sides of the salmon.
6 Spoon teriyaki sauce over the salmon to evenly coat the top.
7 Spoon a small amount of teriyaki sauce over the vegetables.
8 Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through and fork tender.
9 Drizzle the salmon and vegetable with additional teriyaki sauce as needed during baking.
Serve and enjoy!
This recipe is customizable. I like using vegetables that are in season. Try mixing in a few more vegetables:
- Onions (cut into large wedges)
Get creative and use your favorite veggies!
Looking for More One Pan Dinner Ideas?
Try some of my other easy and delicious one pan meals:
- Teriyaki Chicken and Vegetables – make a batch of my teriyaki sauce and try both my salmon and chicken recipes!
- Chicken Marsala – golden pan-fried chicken cutlets and mushrooms in a rich Creamy Marsala wine sauce
- Sweet and Sticky Short Ribs – tender fall off the bone ribs that only requires 30 minutes of simmering
- Butter Chicken – one of my all time favorite meals! The chicken is incredibly tender and packed with flavor from my yogurt marinade
Disclosure: I only recommend products I would use myself and all opinions expressed here are my own. This post may contain affiliate links that at no additional cost to you, may earn me a small commission.
Teriyaki Salmon and Vegetables – Sheet Pan
- 6 salmon fillets (approx. 5 oz each), or 1 – 1.5 lb whole salmon fillet or sliced into pieces
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 red pepper, sliced into large pieces
- 2 tbsp oil, or cooking oil of choice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ cup teriyaki sauce, homemade or store bought
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with edges with parchment paper.
- If desired, slice whole salmon fillet into serving size pieces, or use pre-sliced salmon fillets.
- Toss broccoli, cauliflower and pepper in the oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the pieces of salmon in a line down the center of the lined baking sheet.
- Add the vegetables on both sides of the salmon.
- Spoon teriyaki sauce over the salmon to evenly coat the top.
- Spoon a small amount of teriyaki sauce over the vegetables.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through and fork tender.
- Drizzle the salmon and vegetable with additional teriyaki sauce as needed during baking.
- Serve and enjoy!