Dunkaroos funfetti dip is the perfect light and fluffy dip for your favorite cookies and fruit! Loaded with sprinkles, cream cheese and whipped cream this is a must try simple treat!
Dunkaroos Funfetti Dip Recipe
Dunkaroos were one of my childhood favorite treats! This Dunkaroos Funfetti Dip recipe tastes just like cake batter, but it’s made without raw cake mix!
My dip is more of a cheesecake funfetti dip using cream cheese, whipped cream and vanilla pudding mix for the perfect light and fluffy dessert dip. Loaded with sprinkles, this light and fluffy dip is the perfect party dessert or kids’ treats!
Serve it with Nilla wafers, animal crackers, strawberries or your favorite fruits and it’s a cake batter lovers dream come true! This dip is perfectly sweet, so fluffy, and ultra creamy.
What is in Dunkaroos Funfetti Dip?
- This is the perfect dip recipe to get the kids involved in making! It couldn’t get simpler with only 6 ingredients!
- The base of the dip is cream cheese and whipped cream. Vanilla pudding mix and icing sugar not only add the perfect amount of sweetness and vanilla flavor but it thickens the dip making it the perfect consistency for dipping cookies and fruits! A splash of vanilla extract is mixed into this dip for an extra pop of flavor.
- Use your favorite mix of sprinkles and mix them in just before serving.
- Note: over time the sprinkles will start to melt in the dip. Don’t worry though, they create beautiful spirals of color throughout the dip even as they slightly melt!
How to Make Dunkaroos Funfetti Dip
Full Printable Recipe at Bottom of Page
1 In a large bowl beat the cream cheese with an electric hand mixer (or by hand).
2 Once the cream cheese is light and fluffy, beat in the icing sugar, pudding mix powder and vanilla extract.
3 Fold in the cool whip or whipped cream until combined.
4 Just before serving stir in the sprinkles (do not add in the sprinkle too far in advance or they will melt into the dip).
5 Serve with Nilla wafer cookies, animal crackers or fruit of choice for dipping. Enjoy!
Instead of vanilla pudding mix use chocolate pudding mix to make chocolate Dunkaroos dip! Leave out the sprinkles or keep them in for an extra pop of color.
Looking for More Simple Sweets?
Try some of my most popular dessert recipes or check out my full Dessert Recipe Collection Here
- Oreo Fudge – the simplest 3 ingredient no bake dessert. Tastes just like a cookie and cream chocolate bar!
- Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars – growing up this was my favorite dessert that my Mom made. For the holidays everyone always requested she make these!
- Strawberry Shortbread Bars – this simple dessert using a can of strawberry pie filling. The shortbread crust and topping is so delicious!
Disclosure: I only recommend products I would use myself and all opinions expressed here are my own. This post may contain affiliate links that at no additional cost to you, may earn me a small commission.
Dunkaroos Funfetti Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 1 package vanilla pudding mix, 3.4 oz pack
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sprinkles
- 8 oz tub Cool Whip, or 1 cup whipped cream
- Nilla Wafers or animal crackers, for dipping
- Animal Crackers, for dipping
- Strawberries, or fruits of choice for dipping
- In a large bowl beat the cream cheese with an electric hand mixer (or by hand).
- Once the cream cheese is light and fluffy, beat in the icing sugar, pudding mix powder and vanilla extract.
- Fold in the cool whip or whipped cream until combined.
- Just before serving stir in the sprinkles (do not add in the sprinkle too far in advance or they will melt into the dip).
- Serve with Nilla wafer cookies, animal crackers or fruits of choice for dipping. Enjoy!