Shortcut Oreo fudge made with only 3 ingredients. Simple, delicious and quick dessert that tastes just like a cookies and cream chocolate bar.
Oreo Fudge 3 Ingredient!
I love Oreos and cookies and cream chocolate bars. This fudge tastes just like a cookies and cream chocolate bar. When it comes to cookies, Oreos has always been and will always be in my top ten favorite cookies! There is something special about that crispy chocolate cookie and the sweet filling.
With a love of Oreos, comes a love of cookies and cream treats. From ice cream, to chocolate bars, and even homemade 3 ingredient Oreo fudge. This Oreo fudge is the creamy fudgy decadent version of a cookies and cream chocolate bar. This makes a great dessert for get together and the holidays!
More Easy Desserts you Will Love
What is in Oreo Fudge?
Only 3 simple pantry ingredients!
Traditionally, old fashioned fudge is made by combining sugar, cocoa powder, milk, butter and vanilla extract. However, this shortcut fudge is made with sweetened condensed milk and white chocolate making it a quick and simple dessert.
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- White Chocolate
How to make Oreo Fudge
Full Printable Recipe at Bottom of Page
Full Printable Recipe Below
1 Crush Oreos in a bag and set aside in a large bowl
2 Line a square baking dish with parchment paper
3 In a small pot on low heat stir together sweetened condensed milk and white chocolate until it fully melts.
4 Pour the mixture over the crushed Oreos and stir until combined.
5 Pour the mixture into a baking dish and smooth out the top with a spoon.
6 Top with some additional crushed Oreos. Chill in the fridge for 2 hours.
7 Slice into squares and serve!
With Oreo having so many different flavours the possibilites are endlles with this recipe:
- Mint Oreos
- Cinnamon Bun Oreos
- Golden Oreos
- Gingerbread Oreos
Get creative and mix in your favorite cookies!
Tips for the Best Oreo Fudge
- Melting – be sure to evenly melt the white chocolate and sweetened condensed milk. If heating the mixture stove top keep the heat low and slow and stir continuously so nothing sticks to the bottom of the pot and nothing burns. If microwaving, be very careful to not overheat the mixture. Microwave in 15 second intervals, stirring thoroughly between each interval. Be sure to scrap the bottom of the microwave safe bowl when microwaving.
- Chilling Time – allow the fudge to cool for at least 3 – 4 hours, or preferably overnight. If the fudge has not properly chilled and had time to harden and set, when you go to cut the fudge it will be sticky and hard to cut.
- Slicing – for the easiest slicing process, line your baking tray with parchment paper. Leave some of the parchment paper to overhang on each side. This overhang will be used as ‘handles’ to remove the fudge from the baking tray. Or you can use a square springform pan. Once the fudge has chilled in the fridge, use the handles to remove it from the tray. Warm up your knife under warm water and then slice the fudge. Clean the knife after each slice to ensure smooth clean cuts.
FAQs Oreo Fudge
Store the prepare Oreo fudge in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 2 – 3 weeks, or freeze in a freezer safe container for up to 3 months.
Yes! This recipe is perfect for make ahead. Prepare the fudge and store in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 2 – 3 weeks, or freeze in a freezer safe container for up to 3 months.
Yes! This recipe is a perfect make ahead recipe for holidays and parties. You can make the fudge in advance and store in the freezer in a freezer safe container for up to 3 months.
For a gluten free Oreo fudge recipe follow the recipe as usual but use gluten free Oreos.
Looking for More Simple Sweets?
Try some of my most popular recipes!
- Lemon Blueberry Angel Cake – the perfect combination of fresh lemony pudding and blueberry pie filling! All layered together with light angel food cake and whipped cream.
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake Egg Rolls – a unique twist on the classic egg roll. Filled with fresh apples, cinnamon, sugar and caramel!
- Maple Pecan Butter Tarts – one of the most well known and popular Canadian desserts. Not only are they so simple to make, they are incredibly delicious!
Disclosure: I only recommend products I would use myself and all opinions expressed here are my own. This post may contain affiliate links that at no additional cost to you, may earn me a small commission.
3 Ingredient Oreo Fudge
- 1 300 ml can sweetened condensed milk, approximately 10 ounces, see notes below
- 400 grams white chocolate, 1 1/2 cups, approximately 10 ounces
- 16 Oreo cookies, crushed
- 4 Oreo cookies, chopped for topping
- Line 8” x 8” square baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a pot over low heat, melt the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk.
- Stir constantly to combine until completely smooth.
- In a large bowl with the crushed cookies, pour in the melted mixture and stir to combine.
- Chill in refrigerator for at least two hours to set.
- Slice and serve. Store in refrigerator.
Sunday 25th of December 2022
Delicious, my kids favorite fudge recipe!
Tuesday 2nd of February 2021
Nice! Try making it with mini reeces pieces, you won't regret it
Tuesday 2nd of February 2021
Oh my that sounds delicious!