Shortcut Oreo fudge made with only 3 ingredients. Simple, delicious and quick dessert that tastes just like a cookies and cream chocolate bar.
Oreo Fudge 3 Ingredient!
I love Oreos and cookies and cream chocolate bars. This fudge tastes just like a cookies and cream chocolate bar.
When it comes to cookies, Oreos has always been and will always be in my top ten favorite cookies! There is something special about that crispy chocolate cookie and the sweet filling.
With a love of Oreos, comes a love of cookies and cream treats. From ice cream, to chocolate bars, and even homemade 3 ingredient Oreo fudge.
This Oreo fudge is the creamy fudgy decadent version of a cookies and cream chocolate bar. This makes a great dessert for get together and the holidays!
What is in this dish?
Only 3 simple pantry ingredients!
Traditionally, old fashioned fudge is made by combining sugar, cocoa powder, milk, butter and vanilla extract. However, this shortcut fudge is made with sweetened condensed milk and white chocolate making it a quick and simple dessert.
How to make Oreo Fudge
This shortcut fudge recipe is super simple!
Full Printable Recipe Below
1 Crush Oreos in a bag and set aside in a large bowl
2 Line a square baking dish with parchment paper
3 In a small pot on low heat stir together sweetened condensed milk and white chocolate until it fully melts.
4 Pour the mixture over the crushed Oreos and stir until combined.
5 Pour the mixture into a baking dish and smooth out the top with a spoon.
6 Top with some additional crushed Oreos. Chill in the fridge for 2 hours.
7 Slice into squares and serve!
With Oreo having so many different flavours the possibilites are endlles with this recipe:
- Mint Oreos
- Cinnamon Bun Oreos
- Golden Oreos
- Gingerbread Oreos
Get creative and mix in your favorite cookies!
Looking for More Simple Sweets?
Try some of my most popular recipes!
- Lemon Blueberry Angel Cake – the perfect combination of fresh lemony pudding and blueberry pie filling! All layered together with light angel food cake and whipped cream.
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake Egg Rolls – a unique twist on the classic egg roll. Filled with fresh apples, cinnamon, sugar and caramel!
- Maple Pecan Butter Tarts – one of the most well known and popular Canadian desserts. Not only are they so simple to make, they are incredibly delicious!
Disclosure: I only recommend products I would use myself and all opinions expressed here are my own. This post may contain affiliate links that at no additional cost to you, may earn me a small commission.
3 Ingredient Oreo Fudge
- 1 300 ml can sweetened condensed milk, approximately 10 ounces, see notes below
- 400 grams white chocolate, 1 1/2 cups, approximately 10 ounces
- 16 Oreo cookies, crushed
- 4 Oreo cookies, chopped for topping
- Line 8” x 8” square baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a pot over low heat, melt the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk.
- Stir constantly to combine until completely smooth.
- In a large bowl with the crushed cookies, pour in the melted mixture and stir to combine.
- Chill in refrigerator for at least two hours to set.
- Slice and serve. Store in refrigerator.