Mini Berry Dutch Babies are a cute and easy way to change up your breakfast or brunch. Not only are they easy to make they are incredibly delicious!
Mini Berry Dutch Babies Recipe
One of the easiest and cutest variations on pancakes is mini Dutch babies. They not only make the perfect grab and go breakfast but they are so quick and easy to make using a blender and muffin tin. No need to flip pancakes individually for breakfast or brunch!
What is in Mini Berry Dutch Babies?
- This is a great pantry staples recipe. You can use frozen or fresh berries. The recipe comes together quickly and it is great for weekday or weekend breakfast and brunch!
How to Make Mini Berry Dutch Babies
Full Printable Recipe Below
Check out my short video tutorial here
1 Preheat oven to 375°F with a 12 muffin tin inside.
2 Combine all batter ingredients in a blender. Blend on medium for 30 seconds until smooth, light and airy.
3 Carefully remove the muffin tin from the oven.
4 Brush melted butter into the muffin tin.
5 Pour batter into the tin ¾ of the way full per muffin.
6 Top each with 2-3 blueberries and 2-3 pieces of diced strawberries.
7 Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and puffed.
8 Cool in the muffin tin and then carefully remove. Do not be alarmed if the pancakes sink while cooling this is natural.
9 Remove from muffin tin, top with icing sugar or maple syrup and enjoy! You can even top these with a homemade berry compote for an extra fruity treat!
- Frozen Berries – blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, strawberries, and more!
- Fruit and Nut – add a combo of nuts and fruits – strawberries and pecans for example
- German Dutch Baby Pancakes are often served plain, you can also leave out the berries and have a simply delicious mini dutch baby!
- Chocolate and Fruit – add some chocolate chips for a chocolatey twist
Looking for More Fun Breakfast Recipes
Try some of my favorite recipes!
- Breakfast Pockets – light and flakey puff pastry wrapped around crispy bacon, scrambled eggs and cheese! Top with sesame seeds or everything bagel seasoning. An easy grab and go breakfast.
- Banana Oat Crumble Muffins – not only a healthier twist on classic banana bread, they are just as delicious. Featuring a sweet and crispy crumble topping these are a must try!
- Brioche Twist Buns – a literal twist on classic Brioche Buns. They are incredibly flaky, buttery, and will melt in your mouth. They are simply delicious! You will be pleasantly surprised at how easy these are to make!
Disclosure: I only recommend products I would use myself and all opinions expressed here are my own. This post may contain affiliate links that at no additional cost to you, may earn me a small commission.
Mini Berry Dutch Babies
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/3 cup strawberries, diced, fresh or frozen
- Icing sugar, for serving, optional
- Maple syrup, for serving, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°F with a 12 muffin tin inside.
- Combine all batter ingredients in a blender. Blend on medium for 30 seconds until smooth, light and airy.
- Carefully remove the muffin tin from the oven.
- Brush melted butter into the muffin tin.
- Pour batter into the tin ¾ of the way full per muffin.
- Top each with 2-3 blueberries and 2-3 pieces of diced strawberries.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and puffed.
- Cool in the muffin tin and then carefully remove. Do not be alarmed if the pancakes sink while cooling this is natural.
- Remove from muffin tin, top with icing sugar or maple syrup and enjoy!